Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ha Ha ! I want post 2 blogs today so this week I already achieved what I promise.

I work in a listed company.
Our boss we called him Datuk.
Our boss has a lot of workers.
A lot of Managerer, Engineers, Accountant and etc.
But what the problem is
Our management system was very bad.
Until sometimes I don’t even know report to whom!
And what is my scope of work?

Sometimes I will very free
Sometimes I will very very busy
A lot of projects I need to handle
And normally these projects must handle by few workers
But only I handle it

I don’t mind handling too much works
But sometimes some problem will occur
But I don’t know where I can get help
Refer to whom

May be this is management in Malaysia

So,Chan ! since you are mastering in management
I hope one day you will change whole management system in Malaysia
Keep it up friend!

No comments: